Thursday, March 19, 2009

Senior Breakfast

So the senior breakfast was this morning. It was alright. Could have been better what it was better than nothing. The overall mood of the event was excitment and enthusiasim. Only 100 days untill graduation. I think we are all very excited about this. Ms. Pacheco's words of encouragement were met with scepticism. But I think it was mostly a success.

4 comments:

  1. the pancakes were actually pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was exciting :) 100 days seem so far away. But I know it will fly by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha about the skeptical speech. but i do agree with kelly- the pancakes weren't too bad! the eggs could've used some flavor though haha. can't wait until 100 days is up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it was actually fun. I think nows the time where we actually start to cherish our last moments with each other. I know everyone is waiting for graduation day but i'm actually hoping it goes by slow. What was even more funny was how mean Ms.Pacheo was acting. She was being really rude. But yeah i'm going to miss everybody. 100 more days left cherish the moment.

    ReplyDelete