Rhianna and Chris Brown have recently made headlines. Between the beating and assault charges there is a lot to discuss. Women and abuse has been a subject that has caught attention. Personally I could care less about the Chris Brown/ Rhianna situation. I think that as celebrities you should set an example. They clearly did not do that.
Back to women and being beaten. It is a subject that has been recognized throughout history. Violence is never acceptable. Therefore it is never right for anyone to be violent towards anyone else whether women, children, or any other living creature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So how do you feel about self defense?
ReplyDeleteNot necessarily relating to the chris brown thing, but if violence is never right, should you just accept a beating?
Not accept it. However if given the opportunity to fight back when someone is attacking you I think that it would be acceptable because you are defending yourself against violence.
ReplyDeleteIf one fights back, the cycle continues. If one refuses to participate, there is no game.
ReplyDelete