Friday, February 27, 2009
School.......
As we approach spring it is almost time for school to be over and Graduation!!! But it seems that now is also the time that everyone starts to get bored and lazy. I for one am extremely bored with school and can't wait for graduation. I don't want to do work any more and I would rather just get this stuff over with. I am excited for nice weather and for Graduation. But this is the stretch when I get really bored and annoyed with school. I don't know about any other seniors but I am really looking forward to graduation now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Just a thought: boredom is something we carry within us. Granted you are ready for the great transition-in fact, there is actually a movement to get rid of 12th grade all together-but, with the exception of AP classes, you probably don't have an overload of work. Use the time for something you want to explore, something that piques your curiosity.
ReplyDelete